If you need to replace flooring, countertops or a backsplash in your Santa Cruz home, consider ceramic tile. Here are some of the great attributes of ceramic tile:
• Natural, renewable and very green. The production of ceramic tile is non-polluting and energy efficient.
• Durable. It can last the lifetime of your home.
• Non-flammable. Great around the fireplace, woodstove and kitchen stove.
• Wide variety to choose from. Ceramic tile is available in a multitude of textures and colors. You can also create tile patterns to add interest to any décor.
• Easy to clean. Spills are no big deal.
• Non-allergenic. Carpet is a fur magnet and provides breeding grounds for mold and insects such as fleas.
• Beautiful. Whether you’re the creative