Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC)
How A Santa Cruz Real Estate Professional Can Help You Sell Your Home
Whether you're a first-time buyer or you're a seasoned real estate purchaser, you will likely benefit from working with an experienced Santa Cruz real estate professional when it comes time to invest in your next home.
A buyer's agent will not only provide insight into the local market, they will also protect your best interests, and help you find Santa Cruz homes for sale that match your budget. A study conducted by the National Association of REALTORS® found that buyers who worked with an agent were able to find a home one week faster than those who did not.
A Real Estate Buyer's Agent Will:
- Help you define your unique needs and wants and narrow your home search to properties that fit those specifications.
- Walk you through the process of pre-qualifying for a loan, so that you know from the onset exactly what you can afford.
- Schedule viewings of promising Santa Cruz homes for sale and provide insight into the appeal and downsides of each home.
- Make buyers aware of any potential pitfalls or problems that may accompany a home, so that they are able to make informed decisions.
- Assist the buyer in structuring an appropriate and fair offer.
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer to decide upon a fair sale price. A good agent will often save you money.
- Advise on who can provide helpful local services including lawyers, movers, carpenters, and so on.
- Answer any real estate questions you may have throughout the process of purchasing a home.
Get Started With Lauren Spencer Today!
Register on www.mysantacruzrealestate.com and access custom search tools to help you find the perfect fit in Santa Cruz quickly and efficiently.
Questions about what a buyer's agent can do for you? Email Lauren below or call: 1-831-662-6522, toll free: 1-800-226-4717.
We'll Help You Reach Your Goals:
^ Back To Why Use A Buyer's Agent