Buyers Want/Wish List
When starting to look for a home, it is important to take some time to investigate which features are most important for you. Make some priority lists. These can serve as a guide for your Real Estate Agent, help keep you on track with your search and aid in making a decision between two or more favorite homes. Read through the following attributes and features and then organize them according to the following:
List your five most important features in order.
Preferred But Could Do Without:
List five in order.
List the five that mean the least to you in order (least to lesser).
- AGE: New Construction or older charm & character
- VIEW: Ocean or Mountain
- LOCATION: country, city, commute or near beaches
- NEIGHBORHOOD: consistent or eclectic
- WEATHER: sunny or foggy
- YARD: large, small or low maintenance
- NOISE: tolerate traffic or absolute quiet
- BEDROOMS: how many?
- BATHROOMS: how many?
- KITCHEN: gourmet or gas stove gas
- FLOORS:Hardwood or carpets
- CONDITION: Good, needs cosmetic work or fixer
- PROXIMITY: Near bus lines, shopping or church
- Garage or carport
- Closet and storage space
- Pool/Spa/Hot tub
- Acreage/ Horse Pastures
- In law quarters/ legal rental
If you have any questions about buying real estate in the greater Santa Cruz area, contact Lauren Spencer, Coldwell Banker Realtor at 1-831-662-6522 or Toll Free: 1-800-226-4717.