Mortgage Information For Santa Cruz Home Buyers
A mortgage is one of the biggest factors in the homebuying process. Before you can buy a home, you need to determine how much you can afford and how much you can borrow to make your dream a reality. Over the years, we've compiled several mortgage documents to help answer your most frequently asked questions. Feel free to browse the library below, and if you have any questions or have suggestions for future topics, send us a message and we'll be happy to follow-up.
Browse Our Mortgage Library By Topic
- Adjustments to Costs Shared by Buyer and Seller
- Buy A Home With Less Money Down
- Calculating The Amount You Need At Settlement
- Financing Your Home
- HUD-1 Settlement Statement
- Plan Ahead for Your Mortgage
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Processing Your Loan Application
- Real Estate Or Stock Market? Invest Wisely To Protect Your Family
- Refinancing Caution
- RESPA Protection Against Illegal Referral Fees
- Shopping For A Loan
- Specific Settlement Costs
- Thinking of a 125% Home Mortgage?
For even more great mortgage tips, check out our blog for up-to-date information and handy hints to keep you one step ahead of other buyers in Santa Cruz County!