Now is a fabulous time to take advantage of today's real estate market and boost your investment portfolio with Santa Cruz short sales. Here are the top ten reasons why investing in short sales might be beneficial for you:
1. Short sales benefit buyers, sellers and investors. You get to help a lender and homeowner out of a tough financial situation.
2. You can make a nice profit because Santa Cruz short sales are priced at or below market.
3. Banks are closing them faster than ever before and, from start to finish, it’s not as painful as it used to be.
4. There is a huge inventory of short sales from which to choose.
5. The competition is low because there aren’t enough investors to gobble them all up.
6. It doesn’t take a ton of time. You’ll spend even less time when you work with a real estate agent who specializes in short sales.
7. Short sales are generally in better condition than foreclosures.
8. You can work with luxury home short sales. Luxury short sales require the same amount of time and work as short sales on less expensive homes, but the profit margins are much higher.
9. In some cases, the banks will pay closing costs and Home Owner Association transfer fees.
10. You can work real estate short sales in all markets: urban, suburban and rural areas.
If you’d like more information on investing in Santa Cruz short sales, give me a call today at 831.662.6522 or email me at Lauren@LaurenSpencer.com.
For additional information please visit my website at www.MySantaCruzRealEstate.com.