If you are thinking about putting up your Santa Cruz home for sale, you may start to look around the house with an eye for increasing its value. Here are some inexpensive things you can do to increase the value of your home:
When buyers walk through a Santa Cruz home for sale, one of the first places they look is the kitchen. A well put together kitchen is a big plus, so make sure it looks clean and up-to-date.
• Replace old lighting fixtures with brighter, more energy-efficient ones.
• Replace the old kitchen faucet set to something more modern and clean.
• Add new cabinet doors and drawer handles.
• Reface your cabinets – this takes a little more time and money to do, but the results can be outstanding. Or, you could order replacement doors and door fronts and install them yourself.
• If your appliances don't match, you can order a face panel. Also, check with your manufacturer; some appliance panels have another color on the back (white on one side, black on the other, for instance), and you can just flip them over.
This is another "first go" place for buyers. Again, most of these are inexpensive and easy to do yourself.
• Install a new toilet seat – even a little change can make a difference.
• If your bathroom is small but you have a large vanity, try installing a pedestal sink instead. It can make the room look larger.
• Re-grout the tile if your tub and shower look dingy. Replace any cracked tile.
• If need be, try a prefabricated tub and shower surround. It may be a little more expensive, but it can make a bath look brand new.
If you're thinking about putting up your Santa Cruz home for sale, try these inexpensive tips and then look around the rest of your home. You'll be surprised what a few dollars and a little time can do!
Are you ready to sell your home for top dollar? Give me a call today at 831.662.6522 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org