HUD-1 Settlement Statement
The HUD-1 Settlement Statement is a standardized form that's used across the nation during real estate transactions. The form highlight closing cost costs including escrow, taxes, agent fees, and so on that are to be paid by the buyer and seller. While these are more commonly used for real estate settlements, you'll also run into them if refinancing your mortgage.
Below is an example of an HUD-1 Settlement Statement to give you an idea of what this form entails.
HUD-1 Settlement Statement Costs
Browse Mortgage Information
- Adjustments to Costs Shared by Buyer and Seller
- Buy A Home With Less Money Down
- Calculating The Amount You Need At Settlement
- Financing Your Home
- HUD-1 Settlement Statement
- Plan Ahead for Your Mortgage
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Processing Your Loan Application
- Real Estate Or Stock Market? Invest Wisely To Protect Your Family
- Refinancing Caution
- RESPA Protection Against Illegal Referral Fees
- Shopping For A Loan
- Specific Settlement Costs
- Thinking of a 125% Home Mortgage?
For more Santa Cruz mortgage information, get in touch with Lauren Spencer today. She'll be happy to answer your questions or point you in the right direction to help you find the answers you need. Send her a message or give her a call at 800.226.4717.