Meet Lauren Spencer - Santa Cruz Realtor®
As a top-producing, award-winning broker associate with 35+ years of experience, Lauren Spencer represents buyers and sellers in Santa Cruz County with unrivaled local market knowledge and unwavering integrity. She has amassed an array of prestigious awards, including the Coldwell Banker® International Society of Excellence, an honor reserved for fewer than 1% of agents globally, and is Coldwell Banker Realty’s #1 agent in Santa Cruz County and #8 agent in Silicon Valley and Monterey Bay. Lauren’s professionalism, dedication and stellar customer service have produced scores of satisfied clients and a strong referral-based business.
Having lived in many different areas of Santa Cruz County for 54+ years, Lauren is intimately familiar with the community and its diversity. She knows every neighborhood, beach, school district and shopping venue from Boulder Creek to North Monterey County. Lauren loves living in this unique and beautiful locale and takes exceptional pride in making her clients’ dreams a reality, whether they are buying for the first time, looking for a vacation getaway or downsizing toward retirement. Lauren’s expertise, combined with the latest technology, enables her to navigate a complex and dynamic market to fulfill her clients’ real estate goals.
What you can expect when you work with me?
Lauren offers sellers a multitude of services which leverage their selling experience, including invaluable tips for simplifying belongings and staging before listing. She has a proven and innovative marketing strategy to ensure maximum exposure on hundreds of websites and social media platforms, as well as stunning photos, virtual tours and custom-tailored brochures. She uses detailed market analysis of current statistics and real estate trends to determine a fair price and optimal return on investment.
For buyers, Lauren gets to know their wants, needs and lifestyle and leverages that information to explore homes and neighbors that match. When her buyers find “the one,” she helps them evaluate its condition and review comparable homes on the market to make an offer. Her professional team of reliable local lenders, escrow officers, inspectors and various services see to every last detail throughout the escrow period. She’s available around the clock to assist – even after keys are handed over!
Always at the forefront of her industry, Lauren has earned numerous certifications, including Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®), which qualifies her to assist seniors with their specific home buying and selling needs. Additional designations that empower Lauren to better serve her clients include Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMSTM), Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®), Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR®), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), EcoBroker Green Designation and Advanced Digital Marketing Expert (e-PRO®).
I'm At Your Service
Despite her many industry accolades, Lauren strongly believes that her clients are her most valuable asset. Because she knows that the purchase or sale of a home is a complex and emotional process, Lauren sees her role as more than just an agent. In addition to her meticulous attention to detail, clear communication and well-honed negotiation skills, Lauren’s clients benefit from her enthusiasm, honesty, patience and assertive approach. Many walk into her office as strangers but ultimately walk out as satisfied clients and new friends.
Experience, integrity and results define Lauren Spencer. If you have real estate dreams in Santa Cruz County, contact Lauren to receive superior attention and representation!
Santa Cruz Senior Real Estate Specialist®
I'm a qualified senior real estate specialist (SRES®), which means I'm uniquely qualified to assist seniors with their specific home buying and selling needs. As you get older, your needs and interests change, and it can be a good time to change your living situation too. Empty nesters find themselves with too much space, while others may be looking to make the most out of their retirement by spending it in the waterfront home they've always dreamed of. Others may need to relocate for mobility reasons. Whatever your reasons are, I have the education and experience to help you find your ideal home and sell your current one for top-dollar.
Qualities of an SRES®
- An in-depth understanding of common senior buying and selling issues.
- Will offer a no-pressure approach and will ensure you have the information you need without overwhelming you.
- Will go the extra mile to ensure you're 100 percent comfortable with each decision throughout the entire process.
- Understands the specific needs of senior buyers and sellers and will go the extra mile to ensure they're met.
- Is knowledgable about the different types of senior housing options, including CCRC's and active-adult communities.
- Are aware of the types of lending options available to seniors and can help you steer clear of scams and loan schemes.
- Can connect you with resources like home inspectors, movers, CPAs, lawyers, and so on, that also specialize in senior matters.
|831 818 3723|
Real Estate Qualifications
We real estate agents often list our awards and achievements. It shows our success, experience and longevity in a challenging profession.
- Broker Associate, ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- Eco-Broker - Premier Green Designation
- E-PRO - Internet Professional
- GREEN - Green Real Estate Professional
- GRI - Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- ILHM - Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- SCCP - Santa Cruz County Pro
- SFR - Short Sale & Foreclosure Certification
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Global Luxury Home Specialist- Qualified to List Coldwell Banker's Premier Properties.
If you have any questions about buying and selling real estate in the greater Santa Cruz area, contact Lauren Spencer, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage at 1-831-662-6522 or Toll-Free: 1-800-226-4717.
Single Family Residential in All Cities over $350,000
Based on information from MLSListings MLS as of September 25th, 2021 at 8:28am PDT.
All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS.
All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.