What you can expect when you work with me?
If you're buying, expect a lot of questions from me! Why are you moving? Do you have children? What's important to you in a house and neighborhood? The more questions I ask, the better chance we have of finding you just the right home. To assist with your needs as a buyer, we'll explore the various neighborhoods and available homes together. Even after the sale is complete, we assist our clients in any way we can. The way we see it, a successful sale is just the beginning of a long relationship.
Lauren offers sellers a multitude of services which leverage their selling experience, including invaluable tips for simplifying belongings and staging before listing. She has a proven and innovative marketing strategy to ensure maximum exposure on hundreds of websites and social media platforms, as well as stunning photos, virtual tours and custom-tailored brochures. She uses detailed market analysis of current statistics and real estate trends to determine a fair price and optimal return on investment.
For buyers, Lauren gets to know their wants, needs and lifestyle and leverages that information to explore homes and neighbors that match. When her buyers find “the one,” she helps them evaluate its condition and review comparable homes on the market to make an offer. Her professional team of reliable local lenders, escrow officers, inspectors and various services see to every last detail throughout the escrow period. She’s available around the clock to assist – even after keys are handed over!
I'm At Your Service
Despite her many industry accolades, Lauren strongly believes that her clients are her most valuable asset. Because she knows that the purchase or sale of a home is a complex and emotional process, Lauren sees her role as more than just an agent. In addition to her meticulous attention to detail, clear communication and well-honed negotiation skills, Lauren’s clients benefit from her enthusiasm, honesty, patience and assertive approach. Many walk into her office as strangers but ultimately walk out as satisfied clients and new friends.
Experience, integrity and results define Lauren Spencer. If you have real estate dreams in Santa Cruz County, contact Lauren to receive superior attention and representation!
Real Estate Qualifications
We real estate agents often list our awards and achievements. It shows our success, experience and longevity in a challenging profession.
- Broker Associate, ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
- CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- C2EX - Realtors Commitment to Excellence
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- Eco-Broker - Premier Green Designation
- E-PRO - Internet Professional
- GREEN - Green Real Estate Professional
- GRI - Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- ILHM - Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- SCCP - Santa Cruz County Pro
- SFR - Short Sale & Foreclosure Certification
- SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Global Luxury Home Specialist- Qualified to List Coldwell Banker's Premier Properties.
Santa Cruz Senior Real Estate Specialist®
I'm a qualified senior real estate specialist (SRES®), which means I'm uniquely qualified to assist seniors with their specific home buying and selling needs. As you get older, your needs and interests change, and it can be a good time to change your living situation too. Empty nesters find themselves with too much space, while others may be looking to make the most out of their retirement by spending it in the waterfront home they've always dreamed of. Others may need to relocate for mobility reasons. Whatever your reasons are, I have the education and experience to help you find your ideal home and sell your current one for top-dollar.
Qualities of an SRES®
- An in-depth understanding of common senior buying and selling issues.
- Will offer a no-pressure approach and will ensure you have the information you need without overwhelming you.
- Will go the extra mile to ensure you're 100 percent comfortable with each decision throughout the entire process.
- Understands the specific needs of senior buyers and sellers and will go the extra mile to ensure they're met.
- Is knowledgable about the different types of senior housing options, including CCRC's and active-adult communities.
- Are aware of the types of lending options available to seniors and can help you steer clear of scams and loan schemes.
- Can connect you with resources like home inspectors, movers, CPAs, lawyers, and so on, that also specialize in senior matters.