The President's stimulus plan has many hoping for a ray of sunshine in a gloomy Santa Cruz real estate market. Here are a few ways the new plan can help give the market a shot in the arm:
• The stimulus plan includes a financial boost for the mortgage industry to help with new loans on housing.
• There is a tax incentive included that will give first-time home buyers a huge tax break.
• 50 billion dollars targeted at bailing out failing mortgage institutions means there will be financial opportunities for home buyers.
Along with the stimulus plan, home sellers are getting creative in selling their homes. Making sure their properties are in excellent condition and have good curb appeal is more important than ever before.
Selling your Santa Cruz real estate is easier, faster and more profitable for you if your home is appealing as possible.
Tips to Help Home Sellers:
• Clean up the clutter. Get rid of the things you don't absolutely need. We all have much more in our homes than we actually use. If you don't want to throw it away, put it in storage until you get into your new home.
• Spruce it up. A fresh coat of paint and a good steam cleaning for the carpets goes a long way toward making your home more appealing.
• Create curb appeal. If the exterior of your home is unattractive, buyers will drive away without looking inside. Clean or paint your front door and trim your lawn and bushes. Another inexpensive way to update your home's exterior is to replace old hardware such as house numbers and overhead light fixtures.
• Price it right. Ask a professional real estate agent for his opinion on a good price for your home. There is no room for sentiment in the current housing market.
Find out other ways your Santa Cruz real estate professional can help you sell your home faster and for the most money. Call me today at 831.662.6522 or email me at email@example.com
Create curb appeal
Selling your Santa Cruz real estate