The Internet has made researching real estate easy for anyone who knows how to surf online. Whether researching real estate to sell homes or to find for their next big investment, many property owners and home buyers think they’ll save a lot of money by doing all the work themselves.
However, statistics show that you’re more likely to sell your property quicker or find your dream house faster when you work with a professional Santa Cruz real estate agent. Working with an agent provides you with an expanded housing database, years of property-purchasing knowledge and valuable contacts for everything from inspections to loans.
The trick is to find the right Santa Cruz real estate agent to fit your needs. Here are 5 tips to help you find your perfect fit:
1. Knowledgeable – You’ll want to find an agent who is experienced and doesn’t always agree with you. If they’re constantly telling you yes, then they may not be working in your best interest.
2. Hard working – Agents who’ve been in the real estate business for decades could be burned out and new recruits might not be as skilled. Look for an agent who has experience in your neighborhood, loves the work and has the energy to get the job done.
3. Responsive – Communication is key, so you want to find an agent who gives you constant updates.
4. Objective – When it comes to your home, making decisions can become extremely personal. You want an agent who will keep a level head and help you ensure you’re not making emotional or irrational decisions.
5. Innovative – A resourceful real estate agent who is always looking for new ways to market your property or looking in new places to find you a house will help you achieve your goals quicker.
Don’t endure the frustration of marching through the real estate maze alone. With the right agent by your side, you’ll experience less stress, get what you want faster and save money in the long run.
If you’re looking for an experienced, energetic, resourceful Santa Cruz real estate agent or just have a few questions, give me a call at 831-662-6522 or email me at Lauren@LaurenSpencer.com.
For more information, please visit my website at www.MySantaCruzRealEstate.com.