If you have never purchased a home before, you may not yet recognize how crucial it is to acquire the services of a professional Santa Cruz real estate agent.
Buying a home will probably be the most expensive purchase you ever make. Therefore, you undoubtedly should consider enlisting the help of a REALTOR® who has experience, extensive knowledge of the area and integrity.
Benefits of using a professional Santa Cruz real estate agent
Having your own buyer’s agent to walk you through the entire home buying process saves you a lot of time and stress, as well as money.
• Size of home desired
• Style preferred
• Price range
That’s easy! With this basic information, your agent begins the hard part: searching for the perfect home for you and successfully guiding you through the purchase process.
Your agent helps with:
• Generating a small defined list of good choices
• Forming a realistic budget
• Determining what a home is really worth
• Making offers for you
• Negotiating with the seller
• Alleviating stress that’s a part of any transaction of this magnitude
• Overseeing your home inspection
• Renegotiating any problems found in the home inspection
• Explaining and demystifying taxes, interest, and other particulars
• Finalizing all the paperwork and details with the lender, seller and title company
• Closing on the sale
All the hours your agent invests assisting you and making sure your best interests are looked after financially, legally and emotionally are well worth the real estate commission he or she receives after you finalize your purchase. And typically, as the buyer, you don’t pay the commission. The seller pays it!
Where to find a professional Santa Cruz real estate agent
I specialize in helping people just like you buy homes. Let's get started! Give me a call today at 831.662.6522 or email me at Lauren@LaurenSpencer.com.