Although the housing market has had its fair share of ups and down, many home buyers, particularly first-time home buyers, are reaping the benefits. If you're thinking about purchasing a Santa Cruz home, there are many good reasons to make your move today. Here are six of them:
1. Low interest rates – Right now, interest rates are lower than ever before. This means you can get an extremely affordable loan and save big on interest payments.
2. Cheaper home prices – Not only are interest rates low, but homes all around are cheaper. Since the market is packed with homes for sale, selling has become harder. As a result, prices have fallen significantly, allowing you to get a more expensive home for less money.
3. Potential tax credits – As a first-time buyer, you could be eligible for thousands of dollars in tax credits. Best of all, you do not have to pay it back, as opposed to previous years.
4. Less competition – Many people no longer have the money to purchase homes, so fewer people are visiting model homes and open houses. This is great news for you. If you're ready to buy a Santa Cruz home, you don't have to worry about floods of people bidding up the price on the property.
5. Huge inventory – With new homes constantly being built, not to mention an array of existing homes, you can take your pick from a wide variety of available properties.
6. Big bargaining power – Because so many people are trying to sell their homes, they're more willing to be flexible. As a buyer, you could greatly benefit and may be able to save on closing costs, upgrades, repairs and more. Work with a skilled real estate agent who can negotiate a great contract for you.
If you have the funds to step out and purchase one of the many Santa Cruz homes for sale, now is the best time to take advantage of all the possibilities. I'm ready, willing and able to negotiate the best price and terms for you. Call me today at 831.662.6522 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org