When buying a home, of course everyone wants to work with a dynamic real estate agent. But sometimes, it's hard to know not only what talents you want in a real estate agent but also what you really need. While Santa Cruz real estate agents differ, there are five traits you definitely want the agent you choose to work with to embody.
1. Marketing skills – You need to work with an agent who knows the ins and outs of real estate marketing. If you have a house to sell, your agent should know how to market your home both online and offline. If you're buying a home, your agent should be aware of the latest and greatest homes on the market.
2. Negotiating flair – Once you decide on a property, you don't want to overspend. A good agent will have the skills to get you the best deal around. With a good negotiator, you can have peace of mind knowing you won't be taken advantage of.
3. Experience – This is understood. If you're working with Santa Cruz real estate agents, you want them to be experienced. While there are some good people who are just getting started, nothing beats years of on-the-job training.
4. Good listening skills – If an agent doesn't listen to exactly what you want, then there's no way he or she can give you the service you deserve. An agent with excellent listening skills is necessary if you want your goals met.
5. Dedication – No matter how much experience or skills an agent has, it's essential that you choose someone who is ready to put in the time and commitment needed to get your deal done.
There are many Santa Cruz real estate agents from which to choose. And you'll want to interview several agents to figure out the one who's right for you. I'd be honored if you'd allow me to interview for the job of representing you as a buyer or seller. To schedule an interview, call me today at 831.662.6522 or email me at email@example.com
Real estate marketing
interview several agents