When you invest in Santa Cruz real estate at the right time, at the right price, it is proven to be a solid investment. With the housing market at an all-time low and it being a buyer’s market, there has never been a better time to purchase real estate than right now.
Owning investment property is and should be an interactive business. It is a hands-on investment that will require your time, energy and money.
The following tips will help you avoid common commercial and residential real estate investment mistakes:
1. Location, Location, Location
2. Bigger is not always better
3. Stick with deals that have a 15% return on investment
4. Stick with homes priced in the low median price range
5. Stick with a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage single