Those who have never had Santa Cruz County homes for sale before often think selling is as simple as hiring an agent and putting a sign in the yard. It’s not, however, as you’ll soon discover.
The Inside of Your Home
The exterior of Santa Cruz County homes for sale is the first up-close impression buyers get. So, when buyers make it inside, they’re one step closer to actually buying. However, if the interior is a mess, it could blow the whole deal.
Here’s a checklist to make your home’s interior buyer ready:
1. Make sure the front door doesn’t stick
2. Test windows to ensure they open and close easily
3. Wash windows inside and out
4. Move pets and pet supplies to a temporary home
5. Fix leaky faucets
6. Update fixtures on your cabinet