Living in a Santa Cruz condo can be a lot of fun, but it can also be an exercise in frustration when it comes to having enough room for all your items and making your home look its best. Here are a few tips to keep you from losing your mind:
1. Use an ottoman for your coffee table. It can double as storage.
2. Put shelves above the doorways rather than somewhere else on the wall.
3. Low bookcases along the back of your couch can double as a couch table.
4. Use glass shelves in deep-set windows as additional storage space for knickknacks.
5. Buy larger, but fewer, pieces of furniture.
6. Use a magazine rack.
7. Leave the views of windows and doors uncluttered.
8. Stay away from bright, vibrant prints for furniture fabric.
9. Use corner