Today’s slow real estate market is a hard place to sell Santa Cruz homes. However, the fact remains that homes are still being bought and sold. Buyers are out there; you just have to attract them to your home.
Here are a few tips for getting Santa Cruz homes sold in a slow real estate market:
Prepare for the Sale
Your home needs to stand out from the rest. Give it a lot of sparkle and shine:
• Make minor repairs: Patch holes, fix faucets and replace cracked tiles.
• Clean inside and out: No cobwebs, dirty carpets, worn rugs or smelly odors.
• Check your curb appeal: Mow the lawn, plant flowers, trim bushes, etc.
• Remove clutter and de-personalize: If it isn’t essential, pack it up or get rid of it.
• Straighten your cabinets and closets: Buyers